Tamara Davis Brown
Co-Founder/Chief Executive Officer
• 30+ Years Telecommunications Law Experience
• Practice before FCC and other federal and state Telecommunications related Regulatory Bodies.
• Negotiated multi-million dollar telecommunications contracts with wireless carriers and cable companies
• Drafted pleadings and proceedings before FCC and the Courts
John L. Huggins, Jr., MBA, PMP
• 35+ years in the Telecommunications/Information Technology Systems arena
• 21 years in the U.S. Air Force – Telecommunications/Information Systems Officer
• 20+ years in business – Founder/Co-Founder of several technology businesses
• Involved in the broadband community for 10+ years.
• Developing ARRA Broadband Stimulus (BTOP) Proposals
• Government/Commercial contract processes.
• Completed Certified Fiber-To-The–Home Professional Course & Cambium Certification Training Course
• Certified Project Management Professional (PMP)
• Computer resource management and an MBA in Government Procurement